The Northern Hemisphere is where my sense of direction vanishes because the sun is in the wrong place: the South! It’s where the buildings and towns have stood for hundreds and hundreds of years. It’s where I’m no longer complacent in my own language. I can walk in the mountains and countryside and not fear snakes. The trees are big with thick green foliage, and the flowers are soft and beautiful. There are rivers and streams which flow strongly and clearly. Best of all, there are the Alps with villages, ancient walking paths, flowery meadows, cows, snow and mountain air. I’m a visitor in another world.
Posts about The Northern Hemisphere: Europe
- Mountain Tango
- A Thrilling Blog About Vegetable Gardens In The Alps.
- Tango,the Mountain and the Entrega.
- Zernez River Valley Walk
- Zernez,Swiss National Park. Bearded Vulture Walk
- Pfingstegg Walk. Grindelwald. 1991 and 2014.
- Mürren and Tony Judt’s,’The Memory Chalet’.
- A Valley and its Cloud: Grindelwald.
- A Rock and its Garden.
- Milking Time at Pralognan